Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentines sensory play

Sometimes with the sensory play i never know what is going to be a big hit and what is going to be....well... boring.  This one I wasn't sure about.  I came up with it based on those see through pink plastic hearts you see.  They were so smooth and pretty i knew I wanted to use them in sensory play - but i wasn't sure how.  Water? Slime? Rice?  

I decided to go with rice.  In the beginning I threw in some sparkly foam hearts to go along with it.  




A few minutes into class iremembered I had these great plastic heart boxes I had bought at Dollar Tree with no inteded use for.  I threw them in and that is when the party got started!
The kids loved putting the rice and hearts into the heart boxes and puring them all into different containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment